Summertime is synonymous with outdoor living and eating outdoors is a large part of the fun of this season. While you can grill year round, there is something special about summer grilling with the family. Unfortunately, not all recipes for cooking over an open flame produce foods that kids want to eat. Below you will find a variety of grilling recipes kids love and that are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
There are several cuisine types represented in these main dish grilling recipes kids love. You are sure to find something your kids will enjoy even if they are picky eaters. You can also use these recipes as a base to make more interesting meals.
- Grilled Avocado and Vegetable Tacos
- Crosshatch Hot Dogs on Grilled Croissants
- Grilled Pineapple Turkey Burgers
- Garlic and Herb Spatchcock Grilled Chicken
- Meatloaf Burgers
- Grilled Shrimp Summer Rolls
- Carribean Jerk Shrimp With Vegetables
- Skirt Steak Fajitas with Grilled Cabbage and Scallions
- Grilled Pineapple Ham Kabobs Recipe
- Grilled-Chicken Tacos
- Potato Chicken Pesto Kabobs
- The Duckor Deluxe Wood-Fired Pizza
- Rocket Dogs
- Pork Chops al Pastor on the Grill
- Grilled Steak, Vegetable, and Quinoa Salad with Yogurt-Tahini Dressing
- Marinated Steak Kebabs
- Grilled Meatball Sandwich
What’s a barbecue without sides? These vegetable side dish grilling recipes kids love will have your kids clearing the plate without having to be told. You can even mix and match some of these flavors for a truly unique experience.
- Grilled Carrot Fries with Chipotle Lime Aioli
- Creamy Cucumber and Grilled Potato Salad
- Grilled Potato Packets With Garlic
- Grilled Corn with Honey-Ginger Barbecue Sauce
- Smoky Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro & Lime
- Grilled Corn Salad With Nonfat Chili Lime Dressing
- Grilled Green Beans
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini
- Grilled Butternut Squash and Peppers
- Vegetable Kabobs
Want a little sweet treat after the meal but still want to use the grill? Try one of these dessert grilling recipes kids love for an exciting twist on some old classics. There’s a little something for everyone in this section.